If you are following the diet section please read in date order starting from Jan 01, 2012.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012


How did you feel today?
Was it easier to eat right?
For now, I am not getting into the right foods and the wrong foods because I always knew what I should be doing, even if I didn't do it. I know that milkshakes and cake are not my best breakfast choices so I am sure you do, too.
This morning I drank a Chocolate Slimfast at 7am.
I had a protein bar (Zone Cinnamon Roll) at 10am with my coffee.
Two hard boiled eggs were next at noon.
I ate 20 grape tomatoes and 8 mini mozzarella cheese balls at 2pm.
If you are a calorie counter, you are seeing that I had over 1000 calories already. The more important part is that I had over 100 grams of protein.

Today I want you to research the protein counts for the foods you ate today (or yesterday).