If you are following the diet section please read in date order starting from Jan 01, 2012.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

This month has been interesting.

As you know, I went to the doctor and was weighed. I was then told, lose the weight or get weight loss surgery.
I began to rethink my previous diet plan and lifestyle change. I began to focus on remembering how I had lost all my weight previously.

I got started.
Then I got sick. Ugh. Do not try to diet with pneumonia or bronchitis. I worked hard at it this month.

The first part of the month I dropped pounds fast. The second part of the month, the only thing I wanted to eat was Wonton soup. Now that is not bad in the calories but the salt will kill you and your diet. The pounds did not continue to come off but I did not gain those back or any new ones.

As of today I am back to eating right.

I had a Simple Protein Shake for breakfast.

Simple Protein Shake:
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder added to an empty water bottle.
Add 2 ounces of warm water.
Close bottle and shake to dissolve.
Add 2 Tablespoons of Hershey's Lite Chocolate syrup (15 calories!)
Add 4 ounces cold water
Close bottle and shake.
Drink.
I use Designer Whey protein powder since the calories are low and the protein is good. It dissolves easily also.

Throughout the morning I worked at my decaf coffee and a bottle of water.

I had another Simple Protein Shake.

2 hours later I had my salad.

Tuna Salad:
A big bowl filled with any kind of lettuce
1 sliced egg
1 sliced tomato
1 envelope of tuna (70 calories for 17g protein)
I prefer Catalina Dressing (2 Tablespoons has 50 calories). I use a lot.

Another bottle of water.

Now I am drinking some coffee.

So far today I have had 600 calories and 71 grams of protein according to my diet tracker at Fitclick.com.

I figure I am back on track.
Last month I lost 23 pounds. This month is a clean slate and i hope to do it again.




#proteindiet #Greekyogurt #diet #lowcalorie #weightloss #fitclick #salads