If you are following the diet section please read in date order starting from Jan 01, 2012.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Do you want extra food? Are you still hungry?

I always have a low cal high protein yummy food in the house for insurance. 
There is popcorn someplace in the cabinet that I pop in a brown paper bag in the microwave. Then I spray on olive oil and salt- I also have butter buds. 
I also take all those traditional diet veggies and pop them in the microwave till half cooked, so not raw but still finger foods. I use a tiny spoon to drip salad dressing on them (try for no cal or low cal).
Or Greek yogurt with a spoonful of strawberry jam and a scoop of protein powder stirred in till the lumps are gone. Slice in a banana or any other fruit to make it a meal.
All 'safe' foods to satisfy my hands and mouth. 

My tummy, I feed the monster every 2 hours with high protein and lowest cals I can find. 
Protein keeps my hungries away.