If you are following the diet section please read in date order starting from Jan 01, 2012.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday, March 30 2014 - Today is my 3rd day

Thursday I came home from my doctor with the news that I need weight loss surgery. My weight is too high and out of control. It is time to take control away from me.

I need NSAIDS. I have Auto Immune Diseases. If I have the surgery, I cannot take any NSAIDS. At all. This is why I have to lose it on my own. I go back to the doctor for tests all month but I see him again in a month.

My goal is simple. Show myself I can lose weight in the month ahead and then keep on going. It has nothing to do with the bins of really nice clothes in my attic that will fit when it gets warm and that are perfect for the season coming. That is just a bonus. Not a bad one!