If you are following the diet section please read in date order starting from Jan 01, 2012.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday, March 29, 2014, A New Start

Thursday, I drank a protein bottle when I came home from the doctor.
Instead of lunch. Spent the rest of the day crying and upset over the way life is and the weight loss that I now get to re-lose. I have to lose it. Doctor read me the riot act basically. I was told weight loss surgery (no wimpy lap band, either) if I do not lose it on my own. This blog is the proof that I could do it before and now it will be my proof that I can do it again.
I have to succeed since weight loss surgery means no NSAIDS and that means the return of severe and constant pain.

Yesterday, went well.
High protein Slimfast in the morning.
Coffee and Zone protein bar. (My coffee is decaf, now)
Protein bottle.
One slice of Carrot bread
My daughter's crock pot chicken for dinner (included potatoes and carrots)
there was some peanut butter late night but it was just some and not an entire jar.

This morning started with a protein bottle.
Now I am drinking my coffee with a protein bar. This one is a new one for me. NuGo Stronger is the name, I think. 25g protein but 320 calories.
I think I will stick to Zone bars or Quest bars.

I am going to continue to repost the things I wrote in the past so that we read them together.